Seriously, I thought everyone knew how to do to become Mormon. But now I'm probably a little ashamed, because I found one on the internet who asked about this. Everyone knows not how to become Mormon. Sorry if I was unclear on that. You must register IRL (In Real Life). You can not apply through the church's website to sign up even if they have the same views as the Church. But you can contact the church through the Website even if you then do not become a member. It can go fast to become a member if you are already ready and have the same opinions as the church. A couple of weeks only.
1) First, as one looks up a couple of missionaries. You can call the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and ask to meet with the missionaries. Want to contact a missionary in the place where you live? You can get their phone numbers by contacting the mission of the church office at telephone 08-544 709 30. Just tell me in what city you live to get the phone number of the nearest missionary couple.
2) They come home to anyone wanting to become a member. Missionaries give the person (called investigators) a Book of Mormon free. It is anticipated that the Swedes have already Bible at home. Missionaries are a number of lessons to teach the faith of the Church.
3) When the missionaries believe that the analyst is ready to be baptized, then they ask the examiner about this. The missionaries want to determine a dopdatum.
4) When the examiner accepted the baptismal date then the missionaries' "manager" and an interview with the investigator. This is to ensure that education is made correctly and that the investigator is ready. In other words, a double track.
5) Baptism takes place, usually in a local church, but it can also be done out in the open.
6) Confirmation takes place in sacrament meeting.
7 Member absorption occurs in sacrament meeting.
For those who have not been in contact with the missionaries before so there is a recorded documentary that shows them in their work. The District is in 8 episodes and The DIstrict 2 is in 3 episodes, totaling 11 episodes. The story of the documentary can be read about in the link below in the Deseret News. Nothing is faked or rehearsed in advance, but it's reality TV.
Please Mormon Lady